Have you ever had one of those days where can't seem to speak your mind with doing something extremely random, or well...wierd?
Well, I've had three of those days.
1. The first time was when I was talking to Dad and Adam about something that happened at work.
Alexis: I really like my work, but we always have to be careful of those...um...I can't remember what they're called.
So I make the noise "Wah....Wah....Wah"
Adam: uh...you mean forklift?
2. I was talking with Adam about a trip that a friend of mine was taking.
Alexis: ....It's sooo exciting! Oh and guess what? she's having a hangover in Amsterdam!
Adam: Uh...Alexis? Don't you mean layover?
Alexis: woops!
3. My dad was making a movie of us saying happy birthday to Grandma
Dad: Lex, can you tell me some things that you appreciate about your grandmother?
So I start listing a few, but I was so tired from a long day of work, that I started to pray and ended my speech with an amen!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
one time, someone was leaving a message for us and he said "and in Jesus' name, amen" at the end too. and then he was like "oh, whoops. I mean. . .bye."
-this is wes, btw
Post a Comment