Sunday, August 10, 2008

Alexis' Graduation


Sorry to keep everyone out of the loop for so long, it's just been really busy. So yeah, I finally had my recital and gradaution, and thanks to my family and two teachers, it was a huge success!
please note the beautifully decorated cake: it was created by my sister, Adina.


After the recital, my dad ushered everyone in and we had a couple of bites of dinner, I gave my speech and we watched a really sweet slide show put together by my brother Adam, who by the way is leaving this Friday for Canada, and then to school.


Alexis and Grace
(thank you so much for coming!)


the fellowship hall, in pink!


I hadn't quite memorized my speech, but it didn't matter, everyone was too busy eating to look up! Ha!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

I was looking at you and was ashamed. I said, "do not look upon such a dastardly creature; one which thouest not have thy speech memorized!" jk