Happy Easter everyone!
Today was filled with chocolate, egg hunts, Little House on the Prairie Reruns...and more chocolate!
Mom was so sweet as to set up an egg hunt for each one of us on a different level of the house. Third floor was for us older kids, main floor for Amby and Lissie, and sublevel for Allen and Alex.
Austin, Adina, and Dewey and I flew about like little kids until we each found six eggs. Austin finally got so sick of not finding anything that he finally asked mom to help him--funny!
In closing, I have this to say: when I get to heaven, the first question I'm going to ask God is "Lord, not to be complaining or anything, but why did you let it snow on Easter? It really doesn't go with the green grass or the fuzzy bunnies"
~Alexis
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment